Information for candidates for admission to studies
According to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data – General Data Protection Regulation (Journal of Laws EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016), the University of Warsaw informs that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is the University of Warsaw represented by Rector, based at 26/28 Krakowskie Przedmiescie, 00-927 Warsaw;
2) The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of data processing, who may be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting recruitment to studies;
4) The basis for processing your personal data are the provisions of the Law of Higher Education (uniform text: Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2183, as amended);
5) Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months after the end of the recruitment process, and in the event of admission to studies – according to the course of studies, and then will be archived and kept for 50 years;
6) Your personal data will not be made available to other entities, except for entities authorized under the law. Your data will be accessed by employees authorized by the administrator and members of the university recruitment committees;
7) Providing personal data by candidates is voluntary, however, those who fail to provide them will not be able to participate in the recruitment process;
8) You have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to correct them and limit their processing;
9) You have a right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data.
I acknowledge that the University of Warsaw is not responsible for incorrect entry of data by the candidate in the IRK system (system of Internet Registration of Candidates).