Admission for the summer semester 2017/2018 - for Polish citizens and foreigners admitted on equal terms with Polish citizens
The list of studies displayed on this page is limited to the selected registration. If you want to see the rest of the offer, select a different registration.
Please note that the application process to first-cycle studies in Journalism and Information Studies in English (admissions for the summer semester 2017/2018) has been launched.
For more information please select the icon "Studies".
The following groups of candidates are eligible to undertake studies on the terms applicable to Polish citizens:
- Polish citizens
- Polish citizens who also hold a citizenship of another country (under the Polish law, they are not foreigners and are required to take part in the admission process on the rules for Polish nationals)
- foreigners who have been granted a residence permit to settle
- foreigners who hold refugee status granted by the Republic of Poland
- foreigners who have been granted temporary protection in the territory of Poland
- migrant workers who are citizens of theEU or EFTA countries and the members of their families if residing in the territory of Poland
- foreigners who have been granted an EU long-term residence permit in the territory of Poland
- foreigners who have been granted a fixed-term residence permit in the territory of Poland, pursuant to some special circumstances, referred to in Articles: 127, 159 section 1, or Article 186 section 1 subsections 3 or 4 of the Act of 12 December 2013 on foreigners (legal basis is given in the decision on issuance of a fixed-term residence permit)
- foreigners who have been granted subsidiary protection in the territory of Poland
- citizens of EU or EFTA countries and members of their families, having the right of permanent residence
The right to undertake studies on the rules applicable to Polish citizens have also:
* not applicable to Polish citizens
If you have any doubt, please contact the UW Admissions Office.
UW Admissions Office
Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warsaw
Kazimierzowski Palace, Room No. 4
Phone: +48 22 55 24 -043, -048, -075
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.