The application process to studies conducted in English language for the academic year 2018/2019 has been launched in the Internet Registration for Candidates System on a webpage irk.uw.edu.pl. Please check which programmes of study you can sign up for at present.
We invite you to check our calendar for dates and deadlines of application process in 2018 to all programmes of study conducted in English language.
Following candidates may undertake studies on different terms than applicable to Polish nationals:
- candidates from non-EU/EFTA member countries, who do not meet the requirements mentioned above to undertake and pursue studies on the terms applicable to Polish citizens
- citizens of EU or EFTA countries and members of their families, who decided to undertake studies in Poland on other terms than applicable to Polish citizens (e.g. as Polish scholarship holders)
- holders of the valid Polish Charter (pol. Karta Polaka), who resigned from study on the terms applicable to Polish citizens (e.g. they will study as Polish scholarship holders)
The candidates may study:
- on a fee-paying basis (fees in EUR)
- as Polish scholarship holders
- free from charges and scholarships
- as free-from-fee holders of scholarship from their country of origin
- as holders of scholarship from an educational institution or a natural or legal person
on the basis of:
- decisions of the rector of the University of Warsaw
- international agreements
- agreements concluded between higher education institutions and foreign entities
- decisions of the minister competent for higher education or other competent minister
If you have any doubt, please contact the UW Admissions Office:
UW Admissions Office
Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warsaw
Kazimierzowski Palace, Room No. 4
Phone: +48 22 55 24 -043, -048, -075
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.